Commercial Construction Designs/Build Services
From initial concept to closing, our commercial construction designs involve a number of factors that must be effectively managed. A design professional who is experienced in all phases of a construction project will save you time and money. A successful construction design is one that meets your vision and operational requirements, allotted budget, and adheres to local building and safety regulations. The key elements to a successful design/build are:
- Commercial construction designs that maintain your unique image and brand.
- Adhering to local building code requirements and regulations including NFPA96, ESA, and barrier free design.
- Meeting or exceeding operational requirements by designing a functional and efficient workspace to maximize productivity.
- Considering the environmental impact through implementing strategies to reduce the operational cost, carbon footprint, and achievement of LEED certification.
Contact us to learn more about Servcon’s construction design services.
Full-Service Construction Design Services Suited to Your Requirements
Servcon’s experienced design/build team will provide you with complete construction design services and help you achieve all of your goals. We will provide you with:
- Complete project management services.
- Full architectural, mechanical, and electrical design services.
- Administrative support to obtain permits, site plan approvals, easements and variances.
- Construction services.
- Close-out documents complete with detailed financial statements.
- Warranty with 24 hour service.
When you choose our commercial construction design services, you also receive excellent customer service, and quality workmanship.
“Servcon successfully completed a major structural upgrade and interior build out of a Purolator distribution facility. Servcon handled the structural design architectural drawings, permits and construction for us. The structural work was very complex and Servcon was given a very short time line to have this work completed.
I was very pleased with their work, professionalism, and their ability to complete this challenging project on time. I would not hesitate to recommend Servcon for their competence and professionalism; and we’ll certainly use them again when the need arises”
– Carmine Mastrocola, Project Manager, Purolator.
Request a quote for high quality construction design services.